Search

***NEW DATE FOR THIS YEAR***

As you all know we postponed the September rally due to covid19. Things are changing so rapidly at the moment that we just have to go with the flow and do the best we can.


We have organised a new date which is November 12th, 13th and 14th. This is going to be the only other time we can hold the rally for this year.


OBVIOUSLY this completely depends on being in ALERT LEVEL 1 but we are choosing to cross our fingers and hope.


Your tickets (email confirmation with order # on it) will still be valid for the new dates. We will contact Interislander to make sure you can still book the ferry using our code which is FA5365 through 'group bookings'.


If this doesn't suit you and you would like a refund please use the online contact form on the website to make a request. Please include your name/s and order number (5 digits). Please be patient, our system takes up to 10 days to process refunds.


Thanks so much everyone, we appreciate you all.

699 views1 comment

Recent Posts

See All

After 2 years of covid this, red light that and level what now?... RMCC is committing to holding a rally in 2022. All the pieces are in place - the rally site is well-established, our partners and spo

Sadly The Ruapehu Motorcycle Club would like to inform you that the 2021 Cold Kiwi Rally is CANCELLED. As most of you would know, this decision was inevitable given the fact that the spread of Covid c

On behalf of the Ruapehu Motorcycle Club, sorry everyone, the 2021 Cold Kiwi has officially been POSTPONED due to the community outbreak of Covid19. We HAVE to be in level 1 to be allowed to hold the